Conformity Assessment Section - Web Links
- Japan’s Voluntary Control Council for Interference by Information Technology Equipment State of Registration of Measurement Facilities
- Elm International
- Gateway to the European Conformity Assessment System
- European Organisation for Conformity Assessment (EOTC)
- Conformity Assessment Information Center
- International Product Safety News – www.safetylink.com
- The Marley Organization - Information resource on standards-related conformity assessment. – www.tmoinc.com
- OSHA’s Nationally Recognized Testing Laboratory Program (NRTL)
- National Voluntary Laboratory Accreditation Program (NVLAP) http://ts.nist.gov/ts/htdocs/210/214/214.htm
- National Voluntary Conformity Assessment System Evaluation (NVCASE)
- Laboratory Accreditation Bureau (LAB)
Members enjoy many benefits through associations with other independent laboratories that help to emphasize their core competencies. For more details, read the ACIL Value Proposition.
Search for ACIL members by name, location or section designation.