ACIL Online Renewals
ACIL is now offering online renewal for our members! Please review the instructions below prior to renewing. If you have any questions, please call Beth Horan at 202-887-5872 ext 106 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The main benefits from using our online renewal process are:
- Edit your information without starting from scratch. When you login, your profile is pre-populated with your information on record
- Instantly creates a printable invoice in MS Word
- No need to fill-out forms by hand, just make simple updates to your contact information
- Accepts payments by credit card
Online renewal is not required, you may still renew by contacting Beth Horan at 202-887-5872 ext 106 or email email@example.com.
Please review these instructions and then you will have the option to renew online!
How to Renew Online
1. Login to the Member Portal by entering your username and password. On the login page there are options for recovering your unsername or resetting your password, if needed
2. Access the company profile by clicking 'view organization'
3. On the Organization profile, click the 'renew' link
4. Make any necessary updates to your profile information
a. If you are renewing a Corporate membership, please select your 'Gross Annual Revenue'
b. If you are renewing an Adjunct, Affiliate, or Associate membership, please enter your 'Number of Employees'
5. Review your entry and click the renew button to continue
6. Select payment method; click ‘bill me’ unless you want to pay your entire balance with your credit card
7. Review & print your invoice. On the Organization member page under ‘Accounting & Invoicing’ you can print it by clicking the icon