Independent Laboratories Institute (ILI)
The Independent Laboratories Institute (ILI) is a non-profit, 501(c)(3), scientific educational organization established in 1992 that is multi-disciplined and member-driven. Its goal is to provide quality training for the laboratory community.
ILI is sponsored by individual and corporate/institutional sponsors. The American Council of Independent Laboratories (ACIL) is one of its principle supporters. Each ACIL member company may nominate one representative to be a member of ILI.
ILI will respond principally to the needs of the testing industry for technical training. All members are encouraged to submit ideas for projects to the ILI using the following Guidelines:
Project proposals should be submitted in writing and contain the following:
- An umbrella statement of the proposal and a summary that includes a description of the problem, how the training/education will solve the problem, the funding requirement and a description of the group that is requesting the funding.
- A statement of needs explaining why this project is necessary, the audience, and the benefits to the testing community.
- A description of the project explaining how it will be implemented, the objectives and how will they be accomplished, who will carry out the project and how the program/project will be evaluated.
- A financial description that includes information on expenses, income projections and a budget.
- Information on the organization executing the project, including information about staff, special expertise and constituency served by the project.
- A summary of the proposal’s main points.
The ILI accepts project proposals on a continuous basis. Please submit proposals, questions or comments to:
Methods Issues - December 12, 2012, Marriott Courtyard Hotel in Arlington, VA (click here for more info)
Environmental Testing Methodology
To find out more about the annual scholarship offered through the Scholarship Alliance, a division of ILI, click here.
Future of US Health Care Panel (2012 P2 Conference, Washington, D.C.)
Hiring/Integrating the Right People for Long-Term Success Workshop, Presented by Bill Ford, SESCO (2012 P2 Conference, Washington, D. C.)
Liability and the Independent Test Laboratory, Presented by Gardner Duvall, Whiteford Taylor Preston LLC (2012 P2 Conference, Washington, D.C.)