ACIL EDUCATION SERIES: 2016 Employment Regulations: What Are we Required to Do?
Tuesday, May 17, 2016, 1:00 – 2:00pm ET
As we wrap up the first half of 2016, many employment regulations continue to leave their impact on organizations of all sizes throughout the country. With recent revisions to Overtime Exemptions, OSHA regulations, National Labor Relations Board etc. to the ever changing and expanding Affordable Care Act (ACA), employers continue to navigate the complexity of regulation to ensure proper compliance. This session will focus on:
- Discuss anticipated changes to Wage and Hour regulations for 2016
- Review recent interpretation on OSHA guidance for restroom facilities
- Understand the National Labor Relations Board required changes to handbook policies
- Provide practical tips and guidelines to comply with ACA in 2016 and beyond.
Members Free; Non-Members - $25
About the Speakers:
Jamie Hasty -
Ms. Jamie M. Hasty is a Vice President with SESCO Management Consultants, Bristol, Tennessee and Richmond, Virginia. Jamie graduated from East Tennessee State University with a B.B.A in Human Resources Management. Her professional affiliations include Delta Sigma Pi, a professional business fraternity, the Society for Human Resource Management and various state Chambers of Commerce.
Jamie is a Generalist consultant in all areas of human resource management with specialties in affirmative action, policy development, wage and hour accounting, employment regulation compliance, training and development, compensation and performance management systems, employee satisfaction assessments, executive screening and placement, and general human resources consulting. The variety of client engagements and daily interaction over the course of Jamie’s career enables her to provide practical and helpful advice and support.
She regularly conducts management training programs for clients and serves as guest speaker for state and national associations and Chambers of Commerce. Jamie is a certified trainer for Vital Learning Corporation and SESCO Leadership Institute. Topics of presentation include:
• Preventing Sexual Harassment
• Improving Employee Work Habits and Morale
• Effective Workplace Skills
• Being an Effective Coach
• Supervisory courses
• Providing Superior Customer Service
• Human Resource Management Courses
• Complying with Employment Regulations
• DiSC Personality Profile
• Managing Change
• The Importance of Customized Employee Handbooks
• Healthcare Reform
• “Line of Sight” in Your Organization
Jamie can be reached at 804-931-6281 or Jamie@sescomgt.com.