Recent News and Successes
- ACIL Presents PFAS FY20 NDAA Section Support Letter to Congressional Leadership
- ACIL Presents Opposition Letter to EPA Regarding ELAB Elimination
- ACIL Cannabis Working Group Presents Cannabis Testing Recommendations
- Cannabis National Laboratory Accreditation Program Requirements for Accreditation Bodies
- Cannabis National Laboratory Accreditation Program Requirements for Laboratories
- ACIL PFAS Taskforce Members Meet with Congressional Staff on Pending PFAS Legislation
- Pending Cannabis Legislation in the 116th Congress
- Reintroduction of the STATES Act
- ACIL Statement on Cannabis Testing
- ACIL Press Release - Agreement Between ACIL and CCPIT
Members enjoy many benefits through associations with other independent laboratories that help to emphasize their core competencies. For more details, read the ACIL Value Proposition.
Search for ACIL members by name, location or section designation.