ACIL members in its Conformity Assessment Section (CAS) include testing, product certification, listing or labeling in accordance with applicable domestic, international or foreign government industry, safety and performance standards; Materials testing and resolution of product and structural problems by metallurgy, materials and mechanical engineering, stress analysis, chemistry and NDT. Includes litigation testimony and Failure Analysis.
For ACIL members, CAS conference calls are held the the fourth Wednesday of each month at 11:00 am ET. Please contact Bob Uttenweiler, Section Executive Officer, if you would like to be added to the CAS distribution list, email@example.com.
For more specifics on activities relating to CAS, please review the section's value proposition
EMC Proficiency Testing Programs (Schemes):
Proficiency Testing Reports:
- Release Date September 26, 2019 (York CNE III Artifact Eighth Continuation Report)
- Release Date November 23, 2018 (EM-18 Artifact Fifth Continuation Round)
- Release Date August 21, 2018, Revised September 15, 2018 (York CNE III Artifact Seventh Continuation Report)
- Release Date November 26, 2017/Revision Date December 2, 2017 (EM-18 Artifact Fourth Continuation Round)
- Release Date September 8, 2017 (York CNE III Artifact Sixth Continuation Report)
- Release Date January 14, 2017 (York CNE III Artifact Fifth Continuation Report)
- Release Date July 15, 2016 (EM-18 Artifact Third Continuation Report)
- Release Date June 1, 2015 (EM-18 Artifact Second Continuation Report)
- Release Date May 22, 2015 (York CNE III Artifact Fourth Continuation Report)
- Release Date July 2013 (York CNE III Artifact Second Continuation Report)
- Release Date July 2012 (EM-18 Artifact First Continuation Report)
2019 Annual Meeting Presentation
2019 P2 Section Presentations
Steve Koster - Washington Laboratories, Ltd.
Ray Klouda - Elite Electronic Engineering
Thomas Daley - UL
CAS Minutes(Members Only)
ANSI ASC C63® Newsletter November 2012 (issue 34)
Conformity Assessment Useful Web Links